sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

Welcome!


Dear Stardoll Members,

I often write in my StarBlog about new Trends, Health and Beauty. But I decided to start a Blog where I can finally post some images for everyone see how to use some piece of clothes. I always wanted to make a blog to Women and Girls feel comfortable about their look and they don't have to be worried about their look (if it's old-fashioned..) because they can just take a look to this blog! With Women FashionBLOG, you can know all Fashion's secrets and we will have Super Contests with A-W-E-S-O-M-E prizes! It's an unbelievable blog and we'll give you all the Special Treatment you need to be a Fashionable doll.
You can be rewarded with EXTREME FASHIONABLE MAKE-OVERS, OVER 100 STARDOLLARS and INTERVIEWS to the most Popular Blogs about Stardoll. (To be a winner and to subscribe this contests, you MUST be a Follower and Club's Member.)
I'll start posting today and don't forget to follow this Blog!

XO MissCunha

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.